Level 99 Moon Elf Ranger
Aira, Grand Champion...
She is said to be a Moon Elf Ranger of 99th level. Hailing from Moonspire Guardians Lodge in the Mountain Kingdoms, she is said to have braided hair, blue eyes and fair skin. Her athletic figure, proudly displaying her long pointed ears has been sighted rushing into battle with a mysterious warcry of "Phena's Revenge".
When girded for battle, she is known to wield her Starwood Longbow (Brilliant) and Furium Mindfire Powder (Brilliant), and is arrayed in her Champions Lunarium Mail (Awesome). Foes are said to wither before the might of her Shadowglyph Tattoo of the Full Moon (Superb).
Aira is often seen riding into battle on her Fine Steed.
Aira was born under the sign of The Balanced Rod. This star sign is part of the Reason Phase and the Destruction Aspect.
Aira is currently sober.
Aira is ranked 2nd among those born under The Balanced Rod.
Aira is ranked 10th among Moon Elf Rangers.
- 81,380,598 Total XP
- 3,028,359 Gold
Aira has the following advantages:
Amulet of Recall
A red orb set in a golden amulet, allowing instantaneous travel back to a set location.
Ring of Life Gate
An ornate mirrorsteel band with ethereal key markings dancing across its surface.
Banner of Exploration
"Yes, this is a fertile land. We will rule over it... and we shall call it... This Land."
Gnomish Backpack of Holding
Famous for their love of treasure, Gnomes spend centurites perfecting the ability to store and protect it. Their wisest Coin Masters have managed to improve on the arcane physics of the bags of holding to create their own version, a backpack.
Infused Trollblood Ring of Regeneration
Much like a regular Trollblood ring, this much rarer and more powerful version is said to contain the essence of one of the Troll Lords of old, creatures of immense healing ability and reportedly almost impossible to kill!
Prismatic Watchman Shard
A strange lense commonly carried by guardsmen to ward off ambushes and traps. Its method of doing this is unknown, however its effectiveness is sworn by in the guardsman business.
Timesink Emerald of Focus
This small gemstone makes its owner more resistant to the effects of time wasting, entrapment and trickery by focusing the bearers mind on the essentials of escaping any situation which would otherwise confuse people.
Dazzling Lootstone of Misdirection
This small gemstone protects the bearer from thieves by attempting to become an irrisistable target for theft, rather than real loot, and then magically reappearing back in the hands of its owner shortly after the thief has moved on.
Display your veteran drinkers mug proudly for all to see! You were here as one of the first, and you always get a table.
Ultimate Loot Transmutation Cube
While Transmutation cubes are by no means common, the Ultimate variety is exceedingly rare. Unlike the other cubes which are black, the Ultimate ones are silver and polished to a mirror finish. Mounted on each side is a jewel of a different type, of exceptional value and precision cut. The essence this device can store is trully immense, allowing regular use without the need to recharge as often.
Gold Merchant Guild Membership
This exclusive level of membership offers you access to the finest of clients who have more money than sense. First pick and first priority is the name of the game, and in this business that makes all the difference. The exclusive collectors also seem to relish buying goods from the gold members for some reason. Chances are they have some financial stake in the merchant guild and this helps make them even more money. Oh what an unfair world!
Expert Mount Training
With the Expert level of training for your mount, it can move back and forth even more than ever, for a total of 6 times per day for free. In addition, it rests at an even faster rate. These mounts are the finest in all whole stable!
- Aira, Grand Champion killed Titanhide Basilisk Hatchling Swarm in The Blight
- Aira, Grand Champion killed Uncontrolled Dracolich Animation in The Blight
- Aira, Grand Champion killed Huge Twisted Skull Orc Executioner in The Blight
- Aira, Grand Champion discovered The Shattered City in The Blight
- Aira, Grand Champion killed Masterful Raven Oath Ogre Priest in The Blight
- Aira, Grand Champion was killed by Hideous Doomspawner Fist Throwers in The Blight
- Aira, Grand Champion killed Vortex Drake Hatchlings in The Blight
- Aira, Grand Champion killed Pure Ruin Orb in The Blight
- Aira, Grand Champion killed Massed Rotten Legion Ghouls in The Blight
- Aira, Grand Champion killed Shadowy Fadewing Drake Matriarch in The Blight
- Aira, Grand Champion killed Spindly Devourers in The Blight
- Aira, Grand Champion discovered Scale Peak in The Blight
- Aira, Grand Champion killed Wretched Rotten Legion Ghoul Slavers in The Blight
- Aira, Grand Champion killed Masterful Oracle of Theron Champion in The Blight
- Aira, Grand Champion killed Unbreakable Underworld Creeper in The Blight
- Aira, Grand Champion killed Skeletal Giant Vulture Bone Pickers in The Blight
- Aira, Grand Champion killed Greedy Iron Pillar Ettin Mugger in The Blight
- Aira, Grand Champion defeated Tasha of the Whip, Rockpool Troll Bitch (Boss) in The Blight
- Aira, Grand Champion killed Rotten Legion Ghoul Warbeast in The Blight
- Aira, Grand Champion killed Elite Rockpool Troll Soldiers in The Blight
Public Page Link
This is the Public Character Page for Aira, Grand Champion. You can pass it on to others by sending them
the following link or clicking the Share button below: